Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Intermediate

Default BGR: iPhone 4 pre-orders sold out **CONFIRMED**

Not surprising, but I pray this is not so.

Weve been able to confirm with multiple sources that all of all of the AT&T pre-order iPhones have been spoken for. Anyone who placed an order after 1:30pm Pacific can expect to get their iPhone 4 between June 25th and July 5th.
    Last edited by MAGNUS; 06-15-2010 at 04:58 PM.
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  
    iPhone Intermediate

Confirmed by att.

"Because of the incredible interest in iPhone 4, today was the busiest online sales day in AT&T history. As of Tuesday afternoon, customers who preorder iPhone 4 moving forward will receive their device on June 25 or later, depending on when the order is placed. We'll email customers with confirmation once their order is placed, and again when it ships. In addition, we will have devices available on a first-come, first-serve basis in our stores beginning on June 24."
    via
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts

wow one day and all the pre orders are sold. well i am accounted for i know that. but how did anyone get an order in with how many people have been having issues on getting their orders in is beyond me.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    13,096 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Glad I got my order in early
    iPhone Pro

They are not sold out on Apple.com, no need for a funeral.
    iPhone Nanite

Okay so...This is my question. And it's probably dumb...but I just reserved an iPhone that I'm going to pick up at the Apple store and it says I can pick it up at 7 a.m. on June 24th. I dont understand, is this just for the people who pre-ordered through AT&T?
    iPhone Nanite

I got a confirmation e-mail and everything.
    iPhone Pro

I don't know, I would think preorders would take precedence over reservations.
    iMore Pro

I got my 32GB at 9.20AM PDT and my wifes 16GB at 1.21PM PDT !! both confirmed for June 24th delivery.
    The bumpers are scheduled for June 25th-June 29th delkivery...
    iPhone Newbie

Got my order in through AT&T around 6:50am (Eastern time) this morning without a problem. Took me less than 2 minutes. I also checked my online banking and see the cost for the phone pending which usually takes a day to go through. I also checked on AT&T online and have an order number. The only thing I didn't get was an email but I read somewhere that when everything slows down, they'll start sending the email confirmations to those who hadn't received one yet.
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts

yeah i am all set i got my order in early this morning around 8AM salt lake city time so i am confident i am getting mine on launch day. also checked att site with my wireless number and it shows up on their site as well as in progress so all that there is to do is wait for the shipping email.
    iPhone Expert

Global Posts
    964 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lmo80988 View Post
    Okay so...This is my question. And it's probably dumb...but I just reserved an iPhone that I'm going to pick up at the Apple store and it says I can pick it up at 7 a.m. on June 24th. I dont understand, is this just for the people who pre-ordered through AT&T?
    this is for people for reserved through apple.com or apples new app "APPLE STORE" if you reserved via AT&T you get it from them or shipped to house...
    Wifey and I: 2 iPhone 5's (Black - Hers and White - Mine)
    Macbook Pro
    2nd Macbook Air
    New iPad in black 32GB wifi
    3rd Gen. iPod (Baby Lullaby Music)
    If I helped you - Please hit that little +REP button
    It looks like an old-school scale next to the report button
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    573 Global Posts

Got mine through with about an hour and 10 minutes to spare.
    iPhone Intermediate

Just reserved mine through Apple.com 30 minutes ago...
    iPhone Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lmo80988 View Post
    Exactly. AT&T pre orders are sold out. So you're good to go Did you get your email confirmation?
    32GB Black iPhone 4, 13" Unibody Aluminum MB, LED Cinema Display, White 32GB iPad 2 WiFi+3G