BGR: iPhone 4 pre-orders sold out **CONFIRMED**

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Confirmed by att.

"Because of the incredible interest in iPhone 4, today was the busiest online sales day in AT&T history. As of Tuesday afternoon, customers who preorder iPhone 4 moving forward will receive their device on June 25 or later, depending on when the order is placed. We'll email customers with confirmation once their order is placed, and again when it ships. In addition, we will have devices available on a first-come, first-serve basis in our stores beginning on June 24."

via AT&T sold out of iPhone 4 pre-orders for launch day -- Engadget

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
wow one day and all the pre orders are sold. well i am accounted for i know that. but how did anyone get an order in with how many people have been having issues on getting their orders in is beyond me.

lmo80988

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Okay so...This is my question. And it's probably dumb...but I just reserved an iPhone that I'm going to pick up at the Apple store and it says I can pick it up at 7 a.m. on June 24th. I dont understand, is this just for the people who pre-ordered through AT&T?

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I got my 32GB at 9.20AM PDT and my wifes 16GB at 1.21PM PDT !! both confirmed for June 24th delivery.
The bumpers are scheduled for June 25th-June 29th delkivery...

djkilla

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
Got my order in through AT&T around 6:50am (Eastern time) this morning without a problem. Took me less than 2 minutes. I also checked my online banking and see the cost for the phone pending which usually takes a day to go through. I also checked on AT&T online and have an order number. The only thing I didn't get was an email but I read somewhere that when everything slows down, they'll start sending the email confirmations to those who hadn't received one yet.

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
yeah i am all set i got my order in early this morning around 8AM salt lake city time so i am confident i am getting mine on launch day. also checked att site with my wireless number and it shows up on their site as well as in progress so all that there is to do is wait for the shipping email.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Okay so...This is my question. And it's probably dumb...but I just reserved an iPhone that I'm going to pick up at the Apple store and it says I can pick it up at 7 a.m. on June 24th. I dont understand, is this just for the people who pre-ordered through AT&T?

this is for people for reserved through apple.com or apples new app "APPLE STORE" if you reserved via AT&T you get it from them or shipped to house...

CHiRS

Sep 24, 2008
chrislae.posterous.com

Exactly. AT&T pre orders are sold out. So you're good to go :) Did you get your email confirmation?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77