Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

39 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Default face time and speakerphone

I own an iphone 3gs and the speakerphone is complete garbage... period..i'm assuming since we getting face time with iphone 4 that they will upgrade the speakerphone... you guys think that's a safe assumption?
    iPhone Intermediate

224 Posts
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts

I'm thinking it's a safe assumption. You know what I realized? The actors in the facetime video must have been paid lots of money to not open their mouths about the iPhone 4 before it was announced officially.
    iPhone Newbie

18 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

there was this one actor a while back i remember reading about who posted on her twitter something about going to an apple audition for a new commercial.
    link: Apple Auditioning Actors for Fourth Gen iPhone Ads Highlighting Video Chat | TechzTalk
    Last edited by sblocker; 06-15-2010 at 09:43 PM.
    iPhone Elite

2,432 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,485 Global Posts

The speakerphone on 3GS is garbage? Really? I find it totally awesome! I use it all the time, the speaker has great quality and nobody can even tell I'm on speakerphone.

In any case, the iPhone 4 has a noise-cancelling mic to help with speakerphone.