Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    268 Global Posts

Default AT&T Accounts Compromised

Just so everyone is aware. AT&T Wireless Security was compromised today. Not because of the ipad. People (including myself) were redirected into other peoples accounts when we tried to log in. This happened this morning. Thank you and goodbye
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    582 Global Posts

Had that happen to me too. Logged in and was looking at the account for some guy from Wisconsin who works for IBM.

I thought I had hit the jackpot and that the AT&T computers had messed up and given me full upgrade pricing, but then I realized that the name at the top of the page didn't quite match the one on my drivers license.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    268 Global Posts

thought people should know. i hope my account wasn't hacked
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts

when i log into my account it shows my nam eat the top. but for some reason it shows my phone as being some kind of nokia fliphone and i have never owned a nokia. it did however show that i was full upgrade eligible.
    iPhone Newbie

It's 3:10 pm Chicago time and I just had the same thing happen. Got info for a different guy and company. I realize the servers are busy, but this is unacceptable.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    268 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jtimmerm View Post
    It's 3:10 pm Chicago time and I just had the same thing happen. Got info for a different guy and company. I realize the servers are busy, but this is unacceptable.
    Chicago, WERD. haha sorry had to show props
    App and photo editor

Global Posts
    1,466 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

Is this through Apple or AT&T's website? Are you able to edit any information or just view? Does is show any other info than name and company? phone number? address? email address?
    Last edited by Leanna Lofte; 06-15-2010 at 05:09 PM.