- 06-15-2010, 11:51 AM #126
- 06-15-2010, 11:53 AM #127
- 06-15-2010, 11:54 AM #128
- 06-15-2010, 12:01 PM #129
- 06-15-2010, 12:13 PM #130
- 06-15-2010, 12:14 PM #131
- 06-15-2010, 12:37 PM #132iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
Orders at Best Buy are so simple and easy! Of course, they don't actually check the AT&T servers to see if you're eligibile or not. They just keep a piece of paper with your info and sell you a $50 gift card to be put toward the purchase on the 24th. My local store opens at 9 AM. Good luck to the rest who anticipate finally getting through to AT&T or Apple for a pre-order!
- 06-15-2010, 12:43 PM #133
- 06-15-2010, 12:59 PM #134
I give up for now...
Got to the final order screen on AT&T's page twice.
After I click "place order" it gives me a timeout error. My order didn't go through, as I am still able to go back into my account and am eligible for an upgrade, but that doesn't mean it's still not charging my card...
Apple/AT&T...you guys kind of screwed everything up on this one.
Especially hiding the fact white ones aren't even available.
- 06-15-2010, 01:19 PM #136
Terrible pre-order day...
I think my order got in...
I got to AT&Ts confirmation page, with an order number. But when I clicked on "Print this receipt" the pop-up receipt showed up blank. No phone, and a price of $0.00.
My order # is also not in AT&Ts system...yet.
And no email. We shall see.
- 06-16-2010, 06:00 AM #138
- 06-16-2010, 11:15 AM #139
Either way, glad you got yours ordered!