How do you expect FaceTime to gradually update?

iloveiphone94

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
FaceTime is being introduced on this phone, but gradually should get better and more features should be added as updates roll out. What updates do you expect to come out of FaceTime?

Here are some things I'd like to see:
-Work on 3g
-Multi-Party Calls
-Record FaceTime Calls
-iPhone 4 to iChat Video Calls
-Effects similar to those on iChat and Photo Booth would be nice.

dinadana

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
actually as i know iPhone 4 can record facetime but only audio.
i think they will never make facetime able to talk with another programms.
About app - i know new prog - IMCapture for Facetime. It can record both audio and video on facetime call.

AStranger

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Mutli-party calls is likely - but probably would be best on the ipad. Real estate will get scarce on the iphone with multiple people on the phone.

I expect 3g support would be the next prime feature update since skype supports 3g now.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I doubt they will do Facetime to iChat, iChat is old and with the new Macs that have an HD camera and running Facetime I think Facetime will take over iChat. This will be good because Facetime is so much easier to use and ties right in to your contacts.

Airplay for Facetime which will allow you to do the multiple parties in style while outputting to your AppleTV to view them on your 57" flatscreen. This ties in to the HD cameras on the Mac.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I would be content if the ONLY thing they were to update was multi-party calls. How possible do you think this is on the iPhone?