Who is pre-ordering iPhone 4 tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
No pre-orders for me. I just wait in line. Last time I did, I made it on the local news here. It was actually interesting to see how many people didn't want to get on TV.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I'm preordering, just not sure if I will do delivery or in store pickup. It's very tempting when I have mall with an Apple store about a 3 minute drive away.

I have a feeling I will wind up waiting in line, just can't help myself.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'll try the pre-order thing this year. Besides, I have a boss who get's paid 90K a year to throw all his work on me but then takes all the credit. :mad: I don't have time to stand in line. But I do have time to leave this message.....:D

BenGillam

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
im going to pre-order mine fo delivery, not 100% sure which network, tempted by t-mob and voda, all comes down to contract price which will probably be quite tight... wish it was tomorrow already so i can feel safe i got one in the bag!

Last edited:

Dyvim

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
I'll be pre-ordering, but this year will have to do it through AT&T for in-store pickup (need to swap an upgrade on a family plan). Wish I could just pre-order through Apple...

anon(536616)

Jun 4, 2006
Visit site
Sorry in advance for the noob question, but anyone know the particulars of how to pre-order the iPhone 4?

I am an existing AT&T customer eligible to buy the iPhone 4. I have the 3G now and want to keep everything the same regarding my contract (i.e. voice plan, data plan, etc.). I know I need to agree to another two years, but where/how do I do this? Do I log in to the AT&T website to pre-order the phone and to agree to the new contract and buy the phone? Or, if I go to the Apple website, how do I handle the AT&T part of the transaction?

Thanks!

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I'll be pre-ordering, but this year will have to do it through AT&T for in-store pickup (need to swap an upgrade on a family plan). Wish I could just pre-order through Apple...

You can still do all that stuff even if you preorder and get it delivered to your house,,,, All it takes it the phone call to AT&T after you receive it to activate it, at which point you can modify and upgrade your plan :)

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely pre-ordering... I'm 200+ miles from an Apple store.. and I hate our local AT&T store... anyone know what time they will let us start to pre-order?

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Pre-Ordering and having it sent to my local Apple Store. I love how I can walk in, pass the line, and have them get it up and running for me.

pluggrh

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
I have the same questions as Rob T. I have a 3GS and am eligible to upgrade. If I preorder online and have it shipped to my house when will it get there? Can I preorder online and walk in an Apple or AT&T store and grab it on the 24th without standing in line? Will I be guaranteed one that way? Another stupid question, how do i get all the apps, etc. off my 3GS to the iPhone 4? I don't sync my apps with iTunes. Should I?

Thanks

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Pre-Order + in-store pick up. I really don't feel like waiting for
FedEx to drop it off whenever they feel like. I get up early
nowadays and can just go straight to the store, skip the lines
and pick it up like I did last year.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Pre-order to pick up at Apple because Fedex doesnt drop off until around 5pm PST and I dont want to be hearing from everybody how great it is when mine is still sitting in the Fedex truck

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Pre-order to pick up at Apple because Fedex doesnt drop off until around 5pm PST and I dont want to be hearing from everybody how great it is when mine is still sitting in the Fedex truck

LOL!!!!!!!! Will you be taking off to go get it at the
Apple store? Or will this be a "I'm taking a long lunch"
kind of day?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
For everyone worried about delivery, you are aware that it is over night shipping from Fed-Ex and has to be delivered by 10:30 am correct? At least that is how it was for the iPad and iPhone 3GS for me.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I will be pre-ordering mine. Not sure if I'm going to Best Buy, At&t, Apple, or Radio Shack. Where I live in Cincinnati I have a Best Buy, Radio Shack and At&t store in the same plaza 5 mins from my home. The Apple store is 30 mins away. 110 % pre-ordering, but not sure where though yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro