Dear Apple

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Now that iPhone 4 is 10 days away , is it too much to ask for more 'built in ' ringtones and notification sounds ?!

It's sad that while Apple truly tries to be best when it comes to design and creativity (and usually succeeds at it ) , would ignore such minor yet important features.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Dear user,

Deal with it. I am Chairman Mao ZeJobs. You will do my bidding.

Thanks,

Yours truly

In my opinion, I wish there were more sounds available. Oh well.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't care about ringtones. I just use myxer.com to make my own. I do however wish I could set my own text/notification rings. Really annoying that the most advanced phone available can't do something my sidekick could do.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
MsEYE.
I know there are other options for ringtones.
But 4 generations later , I think it's pretty lame if each iPhone comes with the exact same ringtones and notification sounds.

It's like if Nintendo would still include SuperMario/DuckHunt with Wii.;)

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
MsEYE.
I know there are other options for ringtones.
But 4 generations later , I think it's pretty lame if each iPhone comes with the exact same ringtones and notification sounds.

It's like if Nintendo would still include SuperMario/DuckHunt with Wii.;)

Not really, ringtones are not the main function of the device...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Jailbreak is half the battle

remember guys if Apple did everything on the phone there would be no room left for innovation and no reason to upgrade to the new phone or OS they bring out. Then the other side of the story is what they leave out is what gives JBers the need to JB because those devs put out apps to restore the lost functionality.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
The phone should have more sound options .. There should be a way to convert your ringtones into a "System Sound Event" ... Perhaps this will be a feature of iOS5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner