Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

13 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default Greedy to get another pocket projector?

Okay, so I have a micro projector already. So I am mobile, and I do have the iPhone adapter for it. I am seriously considering getting an actual "pico" projector now just because of how ridiculously small they are getting. Maybe I am getting a little too greedy? (iPhone 4g + laser projector = jaw dropping in my mind) Lol. I really didn't care about the L1 at all, which is a laser projector, until this week when I got an email from Aaxa that they finally made an iPhone adapter for it.

So, before I make any snap decisions, does anyone have experience with a laser projector? I am looking specifically for quality advice. I doubt many people have used them with iPhone's since the adapter was just barely made for it (specs here btw: AAXA Technologies - AAXA Announces the P1 iPod / iPhone / iTouch Cable )

Here's the pic of it they posted if you haven't seen it before:

Gracias amigo's!
    iPhone Newbie

10 Posts

I'm still waiting for one of these laser projectors to get small enough to be put into the phone itself (like digital cameras/camcorders are now pretty much in all phones), but this is a good compromise in the meanwhile.

BTW, found a good review of the L1 at ProjectorCentral... 4.5 out of 5 stars :o