Newbie battery question

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Exactly I read an article on a professional quality site the author was talking about Apple and Android phones and clearly talking about how much better android phones were. He asks for any Apple supporter to prove his points wrong. Then when any Apple person wrote he just dismissed them and called them fanboys :confused: So I said why did you ask for feedback if the only feedback you wanted was supporting your points?? Arghhhh

This is how the Google Goggles effect your brain. The funny thing is these people come onto iPhone websites and comment on articles and register on forums based specifically on iPhone, just to talk about Android. I don't go over to an Android board to talk about iPhone. @_@

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I know. It's so annoying, especially their affiliates' articles on valleywag and PCWorld, which they feature. They are HORRIBLE. Anyone who is at all capable of seeing two sides of anything can not possible ignore the bias in those articles.

The thing that gets me is how anti-Apple they are now. They should've known that was coming.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I used to go to Gizmodo when I owned a BB and all it was was people loving the iPhone. Now that I have an iPhone all it is is Fandroids talking crap about the iPhone on EVERY Apple related post. The site is quite the joke nowadays.

I agree with Jello. People come here which is a blog/forum about iPhones and they talk about how the iPhone and Apple blow and call us fanboys. But then they go on to suckle on the teet of Google and Droids, but yet they aren't fanboys? I cant stand Android because of this and many other reasons.

mpaquette

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I currently own a BlackBerry and post at Crackberry.com from time to time. It's the same way over there with the Android crazies. They like to jump into just about any post and make sure everyone knows how ridiculously freaking awesome their Droid whatever is. It's obnoxious. I've said that it's kind of like me walking into a Chevrolet showroom and then start yelling about how awesome my Toyota is.

Anyway, great battery info here. I'm stoked to learn that the iPhone battery seems to last a bit longer than your typical smartphone battery.

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes, the battery is really quite amazing considering the abuse it takes. My 19yo college student is using my 1st gen iPhone daily and it's just now starting to show signs of wear. That's pretty incredible considering how MUCH she is on that phone! Thank God for unlimited plans! I'm hanging onto it!
I do find it rather pathetic for all the droid fans to constantly argue about how great their device is. If it's truly that great then you won't have to say a word- the market will show it. All the defensiveness just comes off as "sour grapes" to me.

drpainmd

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
AS A MEMBER OF BOTH CRACKBERRY.COM AND THIS SITE, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FREQUENT BASHING OF IPHONES AND DROIDS AND VICE VERSA. i NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD WHY PERSONS WHO PERFER ANOTHER OS AND PHONE OVER OTHERS FEEL THE NEED TO BE CRASS TOWARD OTHERS...I HAVE EVEN HAD PERSONS FROM CRACKBERRY SEND ME HATE MAIL BECAUSE I NOW OWN AN IPHONE 3GS 16G WHITE...I STILL HAVE MY BLACKBERRY...GO FIGURE...

mpaquette

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
AS A MEMBER OF BOTH CRACKBERRY.COM AND THIS SITE, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FREQUENT BASHING OF IPHONES AND DROIDS AND VICE VERSA. i NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD WHY PERSONS WHO PERFER ANOTHER OS AND PHONE OVER OTHERS FEEL THE NEED TO BE CRASS TOWARD OTHERS...I HAVE EVEN HAD PERSONS FROM CRACKBERRY SEND ME HATE MAIL BECAUSE I NOW OWN AN IPHONE 3GS 16G WHITE...I STILL HAVE MY BLACKBERRY...GO FIGURE...

Dude, does your keyboard have a caps-lock key? Please hit it as soon as possible.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there a recommended way of "breaking in" the iPhone4 battery? When I got it yesterday, the battery had some charge, but it was not full. I charged it as needed yesterday and it was 100% this morning. After playing most of the day (email. web browsing, reading RSS feeds, twitter and voice calls), I am sitting at about 32% battery... Since this is a lithium ion battery, it should not be completely drained, but what point is "too low" or "low enough"?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73