Wii would Like to play

icebike

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
So the new gyroscopes in the iPhone 4, How long till these are integrated into games, and how long till someone throws the ip4 thru their big screen while playing tennis?

Questions that are bound to come up include:
Is this sensor fast enough for a gaming controller?
How much power does it draw?
Is there any moving parts?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I am not convinced of the platform being viable for FPS games until I can attach a hard device for a controller.

However that Jenga-like game looked pretty cool. There is a similar game on the Wii that uses the same concept.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
So the new gyroscopes in the iPhone 4, How long till these are integrated into games, and how long till someone throws the ip4 thru their big screen while playing tennis?

Questions that are bound to come up include:
Is this sensor fast enough for a gaming controller?
How much power does it draw?
Is there any moving parts?

It's Apple, so, yes, it's fast enough.
It won't draw much power, battery life has increased significantly.
Apple builds nothing with moving parts, so I highly doubt there are moving parts in it.

Et voila. Apple is pretty predictable.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I am way too poor unfortunately.
Can't afford that $2000 iMac of my dreams :p

Yeah I hear you, I would advise that when you do go mac to get a macbookpro instead of the iMac. It's more coin but well worth it to have all that power in a laptop.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I hear you, I would advise that when you do go mac to get a macbookpro instead of the iMac. It's more coin but well worth it to have all that power in a laptop.

Nah. It's more worth it to have all that power in a desktop, it's considerably more powerful than the high-end MBP, and I don't need more mobility. I have my iPhone for mobility and it more than satisfies my needs. I'd rather have that giant screen, quad core processor, 1TB harddrive, etc. etc. @_@

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73