Somene is supposed to be buying my iPhone tomorrow. I am currently elidgible for an upgrade but don't want to go 2 weeks without an iPhone.
What I want to know is, if I go in a day or 2 and buy a new iPhone, can I go back and trade it for the new one when it comes out?
I'm thinking I should be able to since it would be within the 30 day trial period but I just want to make sure before I do it.
Thanks in advance.
- 06-08-2010, 02:34 AM #2
Well, I have back up phones to use. I just don't want to take the time to move over contacts and calendar events to use for 2 weeks.
Couldn't I still pre-order one if I did buy a 3Gs to hold me over? Do you have to pay in full to pre-order or pay some money down on it?
- 06-08-2010, 08:22 AM #4
- 06-08-2010, 08:25 AM #5
- 06-08-2010, 08:28 AM #6iMore Pro
- 706 Posts
As many said above, DO NOT UPGRADE NOW. or you will have to wait for iPhone V to get a discounted price!
Just WAIT 2 weeks,,,, it'll be worth it ,,,,, and if money aint an issue for you then by all means by a discouned 3GS now , a full price iphone 4 in 2 weeks and hell buy one for me too while youre at it
Actually, this discussion is for nothing.
I just learned that another line on my account is due an upgrade on the 18th. So I can sell my iPhone today, go get another one tomorrow and if for some reason I can't exchange it, then I'll just return it during the 30-day trial period and pre-order the new one from the other line's upgrade.
Why must the iPhone be so addicting thus making me make things more difficult than what things should be?