How many MPxs do you think iPhone v4 has?

How many MPxs do you think iPhone HD has?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJNYC

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
With a lot of recent rumors talking about the size of the new iPhone's camera (with Flash.... hopefully!), What do you guys think will be the most accurate size?

Last edited:

rekamds

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
It has been known for months that the rear camera sensor will be 5MP. OmniVision originally announced they had won the contract to supply them back at the end of 2009 although a story broke in April saying that LG Innotek is supplying them

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I believe it will be 5MP, though I wish it was 8MP just so people would shut up. Megapixels don't matter, you're not printing photos from your phone and even if you are 5MP is more that satisfactory for standard photo sizes, but it's stupid to print photos from phones because the quality is never good enough as the lenses are too small... Anyway camera tech has improved so it'll be nice to see how well this new camera performs. HD video will be awesome, and I know I'll definitely be using that.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
No. That's not feasible, it would be too expensive and power hungry to have 2 5 megapixel sensors... Front-facing camera sensors are usually 1.3mp, or VGA resolution. I just hope it has autofocus, though that may not be possible with the hardware.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2