What color next-gen iPhone will you choose?

What color next-gen iPhone will you choose?

• Total voters

nixproto

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
My 3G was black and after having it for 2 years and seeing a white 3GS in person, I'm going white. It just looks Apple quality to me. The black looks like anyone coulda made it but the white to me looks like it was truly Apple built. White is iconic for Apple- the iMacs and the iPods all started as white.

I'll also get a black bumper to go along with it.

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Black if that's the only other choice besides White. However, I am one who would love other options. Royal blue perhaps...lol. White is cool, especially with a blue case (Hey, that's the Zeta in me) but without that..I'll go for black since it's what I currently have now with the 3Gs.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
The white is looking better man! You'll regret it! Ha.

Its looks ok. But I likek the black. I think it looks sharp. I just cant say the same about the white right now. I may regret it later but I know the black is a safe bet

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I bet you will regret it once you get the White one and it looks like faceplate from toys r us :p

Muahahaha.... this is why I may just get both colors,
one white and one black. I'll check the displays out
in store and make my decision on which to box I'll
open.

Bcloutier

Nov 11, 2008
Visit site
White 32GB to match my 2008 white MacBook. I have no real need to replace my MacBook yet so might as well have them match. Plus white is more Apple-like and most people I know get the black one. I like to be unique and stand out a bit.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner