View Poll Results: What color next-gen iPhone will you choose?
- 147. You may not vote on this poll
- 06-09-2010, 09:11 PM #101
I can't decide. I know I'm getting the 16GB version but can't pick a dang color! I always wanted a white iPhone before but never got one. I thought I would like the white 4 but it just looks weird to me right now. I really think the black looks simply stunning and the white looks meh. Come to think of it....typing this response just sold me...BLACK 16GB for me!!!
- 06-09-2010, 09:29 PM #102
- 06-09-2010, 09:34 PM #103
- 06-09-2010, 09:38 PM #104
- 06-09-2010, 09:49 PM #105
- 06-09-2010, 09:56 PM #106
- 06-09-2010, 10:40 PM #107
- 06-10-2010, 08:03 AM #108
- 06-10-2010, 08:24 AM #109
- 06-10-2010, 08:27 AM #110
- 06-10-2010, 08:32 AM #111
- 06-10-2010, 10:18 AM #112
- 06-10-2010, 10:20 AM #113
The white looks a little different because the sensors are exposed at the top, something we're not used to on iPhone, but people in East-Asia markets are going to go nuts for it regardless. Japanese people LOVE all-white cellphones. The white iPhone 4 is going to do really well in Japan and South Korea.
- 06-10-2010, 10:35 AM #114
I'm still torn between black or white. It seems like the more I look at pics, the more I get confused. LOL. I def think the black looks better on Apple's site, but the white looks really good in live non-retouched pics. Somebody on another forum made a good point. If the screen is dimmed, the white might look a bit strange.
- 06-10-2010, 10:52 AM #115
- 06-10-2010, 01:06 PM #116
- 06-10-2010, 01:30 PM #117
- 06-10-2010, 01:48 PM #118iMore Newbie
- 29 Posts
I like the white, but it looks like the G1 waaay to much... and I don't like that. But white doesn't show off finger marks as much as black, and looks cleaner. I guess like everyone else is saying, I want white, but I'll make my final decision when I see them in person.
- 06-10-2010, 02:53 PM #119
- 06-10-2010, 06:50 PM #120iMore Pro
- 718 Posts
I thought the white one looked a bit off, until I saw the video on this page, pretty much has me sold, I am 90% sure I'm gonna get the white one.
Video: Hands On with Apple iPhone 4 | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
Last edited by shutter; 06-10-2010 at 07:20 PM.
- 06-10-2010, 06:56 PM #121
- 06-11-2010, 08:34 AM #122
My 3G was black and after having it for 2 years and seeing a white 3GS in person, I'm going white. It just looks Apple quality to me. The black looks like anyone coulda made it but the white to me looks like it was truly Apple built. White is iconic for Apple- the iMacs and the iPods all started as white.
I'll also get a black bumper to go along with it.
- 06-11-2010, 09:29 AM #123
- 06-11-2010, 02:27 PM #124
- 06-11-2010, 02:28 PM #125