How do I transfer my calendar

slopoke#IM

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to the forum, obviously, so first hello. I joined to see if you membaes can help me solv a problem. I recently upgraded from a 3G to a 3GS and I have a calendar full of events that did not transfer over to the new phone. Is there any way to transfer my old calendar from my 3G phone to my new 3GS?I am a PC owner, running windows 7 home edition by the way.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
If you still have the 3G, connect it to the computer, go into Info, setup calendars to sync with Outlook or any other program that may be listed there if you prefer it, then sync.

Then, connect the 3GS, do the same thing, and sync.

These may not be the exact directions, but with this guidance you should definitely be able to figure it out. :)

(If you do not still have the 3G and it was never enabled to sync with a program, then unfortunately your calendar events are lost)

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Well. Here is a solution. You may not want to, but simply make a backup of the 3G, then restore the backup onto the 3GS, that may work.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Or stick the sim from the 3GS into the 3G, sync with Google, then replace the sim into the 3GS and sync it with Google.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73