No return from blackra1n

ronDog99

May 19, 2010
Visit site
After my iPhone died I was given a new 32G G3S for my birthday. It was hacked. I did not like the blackra1n. My calls were endlessly dropped, no emails function. I thought I could go back to factory settings. All I get is a message saying SIM not support. I bought a new SIM, no luck. Can't go back either way, been told to throw it away. Any hope? Or should I use it for target practice?

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Dude it's still under warranty, if it's not functioning at all they can't tell it's jailbroken. Try your best to restore it, either way bring it in to the store!!!

ronDog99

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Went I went to AT&T I did not tell them it was hacked, but they said it was either hacked or a fake, either way the warranty was void.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Went I went to AT&T I did not tell them it was hacked, but they said it was either hacked or a fake, either way the warranty was void.

Have you hooked it up to iTunes? If so what happens when you do it? And you would have to take it to Apple as ATT does not handle warranty issues with the iPhone.

en0c

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Tried with an AT&T simcard? It was jailbroken and unlocked with blackra1n and sn0w. But when you updated/restored, you also removed the unlock. So it will only work with the original carrier.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro