New to the TiPB forums

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
New member here from CA. I currently own a Blackberry 8350i ont he nextel network and frankly I am sick of it and the slow iDen network. I have wanted an iphone since they came out and I am planning on making the switch to AT&T and getting a 3gs, that is if I can convince the wife, which has so far been a struggle. Any suggestions? Things that can work in my favor on sealing this deal? I'm not sure how much longer I can wait to get an iphone lol................

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Wait, the new iPhone will be announced on June 7th and come out later that month. You'll be verrrrry happy with your purchase if you wait. It's only about 3 weeks until the announcement!

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
too late, i already convinced the wife and I jumped on it before she could change her mind....lol.........doesnt mean i cant upgrade in the future

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
too late, i already convinced the wife and I jumped on it before she could change her mind....lol.........doesnt mean i cant upgrade in the future

Yes, you can always upgrade. Have fun with the one you have. I know several people that upgrade every other iteration -- not a bad idea and saves some $$$.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
The OP should be able to take it back since it is within the 30 day period. To the OP take it back and wait three weeks for the new iPhone, you will be really happy that you did.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
that true. could take it back if its within 30 days and say you werent happy with the 3GS and say you want to give the new iPhone a shot!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR