Please Help Video ringtone wont stop

pokernrear

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a 32g 3gs I bought that is j/b and unlocked. It has a video ringtone that I can not disable. I have looked thru all apps and can not find it. I deleted all videos on phone and it still plays. I downloaded AnyRing and enabled it and the video still comes up. Any suggestions would be great. Im running 3.1.2 and have tried to restore but keep getting an error

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
If you restore, you will lose your unlock because iTunes will upgrade your phone to 3.1.3, which there is no unlock for at the moment. That's unless you jump through a lot of hoops and downgrade.....but that's another thread.

Here's a link on how to install a video ringtone. It goes into detail as to which sources are installed. It may give you a clue as to what to uninstall so you can get rid of it for good.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Installous is one of those forbidden topics in this forum because the links to piracy. I can't comment on it without being banned.

It's quite possible this person used SSH to gain access to the phone's file system and manually installed the video ringtone. This is one of the few things I do not know how to install manually.

Anybody else got an answer on this one?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2