iPhone not ringing or vibrating when a call comes in

MMSIM

May 4, 2010
www.argyllinvestment.com
My iPhone has suddenly decided not to ring or vibrate when a call comes in. I have reset to factory settings and it made no difference. Does anyone know of a reason for this happening. Have also tried turning 3G on and it made no difference.:confused:

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Restart, if nothing works restore it via iTunes.

If that still doesn't work, take it to the apple store and get yourself a replacement (if you're still within your free year of applecare).

MMSIM

May 4, 2010
www.argyllinvestment.com
Thx for the advice. Have tried these options already to no avail. Phone is over a year old so no recourse that way either. A bit poor that it has a problem in less than two years though.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Thx for the advice. Have tried these options already to no avail. Phone is over a year old so no recourse that way either. A bit poor that it has a problem in less than two years though.

Well, to be honest it's impossible for a company to have flawless quality control to the point where every single phone they make lasts several years without a single flaw... That's why Apple sells the extended warranty which you can purchase any time within the first year of owning the device. Most manufacturers don't offer any option like that, and they charge you to have the phone fixed often within the first year and it takes them months to get the phone back to you. In my opinion, Apple's quality control and their repair services are top notch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711