Help with notifications

bcarruth62#IM

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to find the best way to send myself notifications when a meeting is approaching or I have an appointment to get to. The problem with the native calendar app is the very weak sound it sends when you have something coming up. Right now I set it up there then go into the clock app and set an alarm at that time. Basically I am looking for an app that would allow you to set a particular sound for an event. The way I am doing it now seems like a waste of time. I appreciate any help given, thanks.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Unfortunately, we're stuck right now. One of the things that should come out of iPhone 4 is better calendar notifications. In the meanwhile you could try something like Alarm Clock (in the app store) which has push notification for alarms. It has a decent notification sound and might work for now.

bcarruth62#IM

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Alli for your reply, that's what I am doing now, using the native alarm clock on the phone for my weekly/monthly appts. Hopefully they'll fix this problem in the new OS and let us customize things a bit.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR