Faiure to downgrade from 3.1.3 to 3.1.2

BigRed2009

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I have been told that you cant jailbreak 3.1.3, so i have been attempting to downgrade to 3.1.2 using a JPSW file i got from the blackrain download site.

I am running windows 7 with iTunes version 9.1.1, i have an iPhone 3g, currently running 3.1.3.

When i try to restore my iPhone back to 3.1.2 it goes through most of the steps, but i get the error message 1015 when it should have completed. The phone is then stuck on the 'connect to iTunes' screen. I have tried several Google suggestions like proper MDU mode before restore etc, but nothing seems to be working, any suggestions?

Dawkins Bull-Terrier

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I have been told that you cant jailbreak 3.1.3, so i have been attempting to downgrade to 3.1.2 using a JPSW file i got from the blackrain download site.

I am running windows 7 with iTunes version 9.1.1, i have an iPhone 3g, currently running 3.1.3.

When i try to restore my iPhone back to 3.1.2 it goes through most of the steps, but i get the error message 1015 when it should have completed. The phone is then stuck on the 'connect to iTunes' screen. I have tried several Google suggestions like proper MDU mode before restore etc, but nothing seems to be working, any suggestions?

I too thought the same but i used redsnow and it does work.
use this...

Redsn0w (Redsnow) for iPhone 3.0 and iPod Touch 3.0 Launched – Unlock and Jailbreak on Windows | technoNix

i upgraded to 3.1.3 and until i found this was lost. but now i am free again. hope this helps

BigRed2009

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your advice/help. I have tried to use Redsn0w, however when i locate the file that i just used to restore my iPhone with, it says that it was unable to recognize my specific IPSW.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner