When the new iPhone comes how can I

Iphonelostie

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
My contract is up and when the new iPhone comes out I would like to preorder so I can get it the day it is released. How does that work? On the pre order form do u have a contract renewal option? Where would I order, on apples site or AT&T? Can I order online?

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
This is a question ATT will not likely know the answer to until the iPhone is announced.

I wouldn't ask them right now, it'd be a waste of time.

Iphonelostie

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
My contract is up and when the new iPhone comes out I would like to preorder so I can get it the day it is released. How does that work? On the pre order form do u have a contract renewal option? Where would I order, on apples site or AT&T? Can I order online?

Has anyone who rewnewed their contract ever pre ordered before

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone who rewnewed their contract ever pre ordered before

Yeah last year I pre-ordered my iPhone 3GS from AT&T but you could also pre-order from Apple. Either way works. They both ship out normally on the same day, both do overnight shipping. When you pre-ordered you renew your contract then, at least with AT&T.

dawggg63

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
I also pre-ordered my 3GS from AT&T last year and renewed at the same time. Interesting note: I was not able to do this on the first day of pre-sale... they only allowed new-service orders. I was able to pre-order a renewal a couple of days later, and still received my 3GS on release date.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1