Question regarding music on iPhone/iPod Touch

NFaMuS one

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello all, I have a quick question. I ran a search and came back with nothing, so here goes...

If I purchase an album through iTunes on my iPod Touch, can I then download the same album through iTunes on my iPhone without being double charged?

Many thanks in advance for any help with this! :D

NFaMuS one

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
No I don't think so.
What you can do is sync the album onto your computer, then sync it onto your iPhone.

I have done this before and it worked out just fine, however, I'm in a situation today where I don't have my iPod Touch and I went to my iPhone, I saw that I didn't have the albums on there for whatever reason (I probably removed them at some point or another, as I've never had sync issues.)

Needless to say I was looking to get a few albums downloaded that I've already purchased to help get me through the day at work.

Also, after reading your post and as I was typing this post, I tried downloading a single song that I had already purchased to confirm, and I got a pop up that told me I had already purchased it, and it asked me if I would like to buy it again. So, I guess that answered that, lol. That's a shame though, that it wouldn't work out the same way as downloading apps to both with the same iTunes account.

Ah well. Thanks for your help though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77