iPhone G4 leak satire...

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Phil: Damn, those @#$%^W@ at HTC keep dropping new high-end Androids like a chicken on a high fibre diet!

Steve: What?

Phil: Verizon is about to launch the Droid Incredible, and we're still two months out on the iPhone 3GSHD

Steve: iPhone HD. Remember what happened when I had to crawl out of the hospital bed and remove that #%$&^ space from 3G S.

Phil: [Cowers and covers groin].

Steve: Here's what you do: take one of those cases Tim brought back from Japan, the one's we're using to test the new hardware, take one and drop it somewhere.

Phil: Where?

Steve: I don't know. Someplace where a blog reader will find it.

Phil: Bar in San Jose?

Steve: Boom.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
LMAO I love the spacing jab. So TRUE!

But I'm holding out for this to be real. You can actually see the buttons in that leaked iPad photo.. And as we know, iPhone designs are complete by January every year (I forget how I know that but it's true!).

I think Steve is having a shnit-fit right now in reality. Either that or he's remaining calm while he nears heart attack territory :p...

I'd bet they were very pleased when they saw the leaked iPad photo and noticed that we didn't even SEE the 4th gen iPhone sitting right in front of our faces and off to the right.

DaHui623

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Phil: (at bar) Oh look, I seemed to have dropped my phone. But look at the time! I really must be going and I haven't the seconds to spare to retrieve said phone.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Steve: Then we will wait for the buzz to become deafening and have legal send a letter requesting the phone back.

Phil: Why? We never confirm product leaks?

Steve: To kill and Android news for the next 2 months.

Phil: (facepalm) Damn you're good...

Steve: Yes

Sent from my iPad

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
LOL, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Jobs is way too smart to let this leak out like this. I would really be surprised if this is the actual prototype to the next iphone.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
LOL, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Jobs is way too smart to let this leak out like this. I would really be surprised if this is the actual prototype to the next iphone.

Well if you listened to the podcast, you'd know this is a joke, and Rene doesn't actually feel that way. :p

It's pretty obvious this was not an intentional leak.

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Well if you listened to the podcast, you'd know this is a joke, and Rene doesn't actually feel that way. :p

It's pretty obvious this was not an intentional leak.

Didn't know that....I'm pretty new to the blog.

Plus, I was hoping that it was intentional because I would really like to see a bigger screen. Guess not, oh well. I still love my iPhone.

Btw, go easy on us newcomers.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Didn't know that....I'm pretty new to the blog.

Plus, I was hoping that it was intentional because I would really like to see a bigger screen. Guess not, oh well. I still love my iPhone.

Btw, go easy on us newcomers.

Oh I wasn't trying to be a smartass or anything by saying that, I'm just saying that if you had listened to the podcast, you would know. Not trying to be mean ^o^..

Anywhoozle welcome to the forum.

I wanted a bigger screen initially, but really when you think about it (and when I thought about it), the screen is already a little too big for comfortable one-handed use, and I am a person with slightly larger than average hands. Also, if they increased the screen size, it would literally force developers to adapt their applications, whereas keeping it at the same size allows developers to retain the crisp appearance of the apps without adding resolution or changing aspect ratios. However, by doubling the screen resolution, they are taking the polish of the OS to a new level, giving it the appearance of a moving magazine. The pixels will be invisible, and to apps that choose to stay at 320x480, they will look just as good as they do now.

ifonefwenzy

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
And I just read an article that the dude got his house searched bec of a search warrant from the San Mateo courts. They took all his computers and bashed in his door, Lol. Poor guy!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234