What would you do in my situation??
Today, my friend came up to me and said that he will give me $250 for my iPhone 3G [Along with the things in the box & the case]. So i thought it was a pretty good deal considering my contract is about to be done this end of May and I'm planning to get the new iPhone that is rumored to come out its annual time.
Here's the problem, He wants to pay this month or early next month [no later] if i say yes [in which case i will] and from then on i don't know what to do
I would tell him to wait till June but he prefers to have it by this month or early next month
The thing that is holding me back is not having a phone [iPhone particularly] for a month or two [i guess you can say i am addicted to the iPhone]
I was thinking of buying my friend's iPod Touch 32GB [which is selling for $80] to distract me from not having an iPhone, but heres the second problem. i would be paying $30 for 1-2 months for the data plan [depending if the iPhone comes out June or July] and wondered if i should cancel the plan for that month.
Basically i have a few minor problems but i want your opinion on what i should do