iPhone Podcast Sync Issues

henniz

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

So I have recently got into podcasts however I don't have time to listen to them on my computer so I sync them to my iPhone and listen on the go / at work. I have also subscribed to a few podcasts so iTunes automatically downloads them for me.

The issue I am having is in iTunes it will say I have 7 unplayed podcasts but on my iPhone I have listened to them all which is great. However, When I go to sync again it puts all the new episodes on my iPhone + says I have not listened to any of the previous podcasts because that is the info it gets from my computer not my iPhone.

How do you stop this or how do you get it so it syncs your play count etc from your iPhone with iTunes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Ok you should have it set up like this: plug your iphone into itunes, on the summary tabs go to podcast, click sync "all podcast" and move the slider to all unplayed. It works for me. And make sure you play the podcast to the end if you leave a minute it will keep it as new. Hope this helps you.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I recommend using Mediafly on your iPhone instead. You set up your account online, and your iPhone will preload when you're connected to WiFi (if you want) or you can stream whichever podcasts you want.

Spanky

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
syncyed podcast won't sync to iphone from itunes

I have 2 additional podcasts. The Big D (disney) and Hubble podcast. They sync well in itunes but will not sync into my iphone. My other podcasts sync just fine. Help!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW