Best EQ settings on the iPod Touch

gino_76ph#IM

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
hiya i'm planning to buy a 3rd-gen iPod touch and was reading thru the features and notes on the device.

may i ask you guys what is by far the best/ideal EQ/equaliser sound settings for the iPod touch for any songs in general? (i mostly got alternative/pop rock and deep/progressive house + trance songs.

i mostly use the "Rock" settings. and can i apply these settings to ALL of my songs before uploading them?

thanks.

devito35

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Well you might think im crazy but actually your better off using none!
See the Equalizer also known as EQ is actually a well known battery waster along with brightness, no back light, etc.
And by the way the EQ doesn't give a whole lot more of anything to any song in my opinion.
So like i said to keep your ipod on longer don't be using naw darn stinky EQQQQQ!
lol hope that helped and no you cant change the eq before uploading!

TheCrow

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I use (Loudness) but that is just me:D, I would also suggest try them all and it depends on what type of music is generally listened to by you:)

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
With a decent pair of in-ear noise canceling head phones, any EQ is useless..

I went out and bought the Skull Candy Holua series head phones, at a steep $129.99 CDN LINK

The sound quality (to me) actually LOWERS when I use the (iPhone 3GS in my case) built in EQ on any setting other than none. If you want to use cheap less than $50 head phones, use Loudness IMO.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2