Want to know about Iphone

jinoliads

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Hello All,

Actually i use general mobile phones for communication. But Now i want to buy an IPhone. Please suggest me what is the good one with affordable budget?

Thanks,
Jino :):)

Speedv1

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I'd advise calling your current provider. If you've been with them for a while then they may give you special value packs/plans/ etc and it may save you initial costs and monthly costs.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Hello All,

Actually i use general mobile phones for communication. But Now i want to buy an IPhone. Please suggest me what is the good one with affordable budget?

Thanks,
Jino :):)

Really there is only one iPhone, just different versions of that same phone. The cheapest route to got would be to get an 8gig 2G but that is fairly outdated. If it were me I would get a 16gig 3G or 3Gs the extra coin is worth it for the 3GS IMHO. Quick question though what carrier are you on? That makes a real difference as well.

mysterio

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Like the others have said, you can check with your carrier and see if they offer the iPhone. You can probably get it for far less than new subscribers. That's what happens with my local carrier so I assume the scheme will be the same for yours.