Transferring music from iPhone to new computer

Fantom#IM

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
I have about 700 songs saved on my iPhone. The PC I was using for my iTunes and all other iPhone stuff has been infected by a virus and is in the garbage, lol. I purchased a macbook, and now need some help, desperately! I would like to sync my iPhone to my macbook WITHOUT having to lose all of my music, both purchased and loaded onto my old computer from the CD. I would like to see if there is a way to get my library from my iPhone onto my new mac. Is this even possible? I greatly appreciate any help in this matter.

Fantom#IM

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, but none of that software will work with a mac and or an iphone. its all about iPods and PC's. i will keep looking. Thanks.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I know it works w/ iPhones, but I didn't realize it was for PC only. Check cnet.com's downloads section. I'm sure you can find something there.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Good info. Saved in a bookmarks folder. Also seems to be better than others because they let you xfer up to 1000 songs. Thanks msm

ranjian666666

May 10, 2010
Visit site
How do you sync an iPod to a library on another computer without erasing the files?

Tansee iPod Transfer can help you . if you directly click sync, it will erase all music on your iPod and replace with the content of this new iTunes library.
But here is a solution. All you need is to get all existing music/videos from your iPod to this new computer and iTunes. Simply use this popular program called Tansee iPod Transfer
The whole process is easy and safe.
With just a few simple clicks, it will help you copy all videos/songs from iPod back to your selected folder on the new computer, and then you can easily add those songs back to iTunes.
More importantly, this won't overwrite any original files on your iPod. And all song names are preserved.
In this case, all songs/videos (both new and old) are on your iTunes library that you can syn with whenever you wish to without deleting any files.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox