Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    449 Global Posts

Default Possible Apple iPhone 4G Features

The iPhone 4G will have a faster cpu of at least 600mhz.

More memory storage is also available for the new iPhone- up to 64 gigabytes! This will let you multi-task more efficiently and quickly. You can save more apps and files on your phone without being forced to delete apps or save them somewhere else.

The internet will also be much faster with the new Apple iPhone 4g.

The cpu will allow your new iPhone 4G to run more advanced software applications than the previous iPhone 3G models.

Another feature that will allow more advanced apps is better graphics in both appearance and performance. That opens up opportunities for lots of cool iPhone games.

Combined with the AMOLED touch screen, graphics and games will be very impressive with the new iPhone 4G. The OLED screen will be more visible even in direct sunlight, too.

A fun feature is the iChat camera that is rumored to be included with the iPhone 4G. This allows video chat possible from your iPhone. The iPhone 4G camera should be 5 megapixels.
    Dot Com Infoway- Mobile Application Development
    http://www.dotcominfoway.com/mobile-...on-development
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

I didn't know it was out yet!!!!
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by imiller913 View Post
    I didn't know it was out yet!!!!
    Absolutely! Yet more unsubstantiated gossip.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,169 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paul100 View Post
    The iPhone 4G will have a faster cpu of at least 600mhz.
    Um, if you haven't noticed the 3GS is already running at ~700mhz with the capability of a higher clock rate.

More memory storage is also available for the new iPhone- up to 64 gigabytes! This will let you multi-task more efficiently and quickly. You can save more apps and files on your phone without being forced to delete apps or save them somewhere else.
    Storage does not translate into multi-tasking speed. If you are talking RAM, that's a different story.

The internet will also be much faster with the new Apple iPhone 4g.
    Says who? The 3gs already has support for 7.2Mbps HSDPA so unless LTE is making a surprise appearance on networks, this is b.s.

The cpu will allow your new iPhone 4G to run more advanced software applications than the previous iPhone 3G models.
    Duh.

Another feature that will allow more advanced apps is better graphics in both appearance and performance. That opens up opportunities for lots of cool iPhone games.
    Double duh.

Combined with the AMOLED touch screen, graphics and games will be very impressive with the new iPhone 4G. The OLED screen will be more visible even in direct sunlight, too.
    Probably the best contribution of the whole post.

A fun feature is the iChat camera that is rumored to be included with the iPhone 4G. This allows video chat possible from your iPhone. The iPhone 4G camera should be 5 megapixels.
    I'll believe it when I see it. I don't think ATT is ready for the extra bandwidth required for video - at least not in the forseeable future.
    Co-Host On the iOSDocked Podcast
    PDA Lineage: Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond,iPhone 3G 16GB,iPhone 3GS 16GB/WiFi Ipad 16GB,iPhone 4 32gb,iPhone 4s 32gb,iPhone 5, Ipad 3,iPhone 5S, Ipad Air
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    265 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Um, if you haven't noticed the 3GS is already running at ~700mhz with the capability of a higher clock rate.

Storage does not translate into multi-tasking speed. If you are talking RAM, that's a different story.

Says who? The 3gs already has support for 7.2Mbps HSDPA so unless LTE is making a surprise appearance on networks, this is b.s.

Duh.

Double duh.

Probably the best contribution of the whole post.

I'll believe it when I see it. I don't think ATT is ready for the extra bandwidth required for video - at least not in the forseeable future.
    Come on no need to be harsh. Forums are filled with obvious statements. How do noobs get introduced to things you know?

This is what happened to the Apple community in the 80's and 90's. It became so elitest that it just died off.