Notification help for a newbie

toffee-boy

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone from a converted Berry user. I have owned a 8gb 3G for about six months now and think its the mutts nuts but I have one thing I can't figure out, and that is that I never seem to get any notifications on my apps. Things like Facebook, ebay etc have all the notifications switched on but nothing ever comes through.
Am i missing something completely obvious or is there anything I can try to force them through.
Thanks in advance.

driazen

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone from a converted Berry user. I have owned a 8gb 3G for about six months now and think its the mutts nuts but I have one thing I can't figure out, and that is that I never seem to get any notifications on my apps. Things like Facebook, ebay etc have all the notifications switched on but nothing ever comes through.
Am i missing something completely obvious or is there anything I can try to force them through.
Thanks in advance.

I have the exact same issue and am not jailbroken. The only application I ever get Notifications from is Vampires Bloodlust, all other apps with notifications turned on in the app and allowed in general settings have ever popped up notifications. Key example is the messenger Palringo. Notifications are turned on. Log in send and receive a few messages. Hit home to swap to another app. Power off screen. Several hours later no beeps or notifications, turn on phone and go to Palringo, and get inundated by missed messages.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
Just eliminating all of the obvious -- have you gone into "Settings", then "Notifications" and checked that not only are Notifications switched "On", but that each individual app is also set to provide notifications?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice