danny4evawolves

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
i have a iphone 3g 3.1.2. im wanting to reformat my computer an put windows 7 on it, my question is, will i lose my jailbreak? because on my itunes it says i need to update to 3.1.3, so when i format an download itunes again, and then plug my phone in, will it still be on 3.1.2 or will firmware 3.1.3 come with itunes when i download it? please answer, thanks.,

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Yes. You can say no, I believe, but then you'll still have to re-sync everything to your iPhone again in order for everything to run smoothly when you sync in the future.

General concensus: Am I accurate, guys? (I've only done this once before in my life, so this is what I fuzzily remember...)

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Yes. You can say no, I believe, but then you'll still have to re-sync everything to your iPhone again in order for everything to run smoothly when you sync in the future.

General concensus: Am I accurate, guys? (I've only done this once before in my life, so this is what I fuzzily remember...)

I think this is right. You just need to be sure to NOT update to 3.1.3 when asked.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site

Yeah I think that's correct, I am not a JBer so I am not sure but I do not think that you have to upgrade to the new OS. If I remember right I was given the option for the last one.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner