Question from newbie re: OS

DaBoz

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey all...

Yesterday I took the plunge and switched from my BB Curve to my new iPhone 3Gs 32g! Damn, this thing is awesome.

Question is: when I sync with iTunes, I get a message to upgrade my OS from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3. Any issues or problems associated with this upgrade?? Is my music, apps, etc. secure??

TIA

Cheers!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Does not compute. In any case the update is fine. Advice, the iPhone is not a storage or back up of your content. Make sure all your music, photos, videos, apps, etc is on your computer.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Does not compute. In any case the update is fine. Advice, the iPhone is not a storage or back up of your content. Make sure all your music, photos, videos, apps, etc is on your computer.

to expand this further. use the built-in sync function and do it regularly

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
As others have said, the new OS update is fine, one thing that you have to know about Apple is that they will not push out an update that has major bugs in it. And the other posters are right as well in saying that you need to back your iPhone up via iTunes to make sure that you never lose data if you have to reset to the phone to default for some reason. I back my iPhone up at least twice a week and never have had any issues.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2