what is the wifi range of iphone

stevenrokz

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Depends on router. Environment may effect the signal quality. Cheap routers also don't support longer distance. There are other factors which can effect the reception such as building structure and electromagnetic flux etc

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Depends on router. Environment may effect the signal quality. Cheap routers also don't support longer distance. There are other factors which can effect the reception such as building structure and electromagnetic flux etc

Agreed, I am actually using a ATT wireless for my home internet and my Iphone picks it up all through the house of course and even two houses down. Just depends on equipment.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
depends.

anywhere from 0 feet to 300 feet. the angle from the antenna can matter too. some antennas have no signal directly below them but great signal perpendicular to them

the number and types of obstacles and other devices nearby on the same frequency will matter too

Bevis Jerred

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Hello guys!

I agree with the above information and for this its depends up on a router and the signal bandwidth of your accessing place and I phone support all frequency and speed to...

Last edited:

Lady Kaede

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I have an old flying saucer Airport Extreme in a large 2-bdrm apt in a giant brickpile. I can leave the apartment and get about 230 ft to the elevator lobby, but lose the signal in the elevator. When Im at home there are never less than 9 networks listed on my iPhone, and at least two of those routers are 4 stories above me and more than 300 ft away, laterally.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I am using an Airport Extreme and I can get about 250-300 feet before the signal starts to fade out. I will say the 3GS picks up wi-fi way better the my friends 9700.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73