What Iphone excels at (an Android fan's perspective)

jzajzz

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
Being an ANdroid guy .. I'm sure you guys will hate a lot of my post but here is one you should love ...

- Best touchscreen it's smooth better than any screen i've used
- Best for games and multimedia... Ipod app and the bunch of games in the app store make it worthwhile for gamers .. although it loses a point for apps like pandora not being able to run in the background
- Best virtual keyboard.. but it's by a slight hair over the HTC keyboard.. maybe that's because it has the best touchscreen ..

That's all I can think of now..

post yours. . I will most likely disagree with it.. unless it's something I had not thought of ..

jzajzz

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
I think the UI is nice within the apps .. but the homescreen UI is boring IMO .. but the uniformity of all the apps can be a good thing as far as looks go.. but it also make it restricted ..

add on ..

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
the homescreen can be abit boring after 3 years but what I am trying to say is, for example I was playing with a Droid a few weeks ago, I could not figure out where to go, it was confusing... Anyone can pick up a iPhone and do what they need to do without reading instructions

jzajzz

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
you pull the app drawer and chose your app ...

Touch phone to make a phone call...

I dont get what's so hard.. lets say you didn't know the apps were in the app drawer.. once you find out .. its not something that you forget ... I dont think the droid UI is the best.. but I mean to say "i dont know what to do" .. that's kind of out there..

Nothing beats HTC sense UI IMO.. simple functional and elegant..

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
in the end, all I can say is my iPhone is the only phone I have ever had that I can say I love... everything from the apps to the software has been nothing but a pleasure for me

AAFD

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I had the droid for about a month and did not like it. You had to keep an eye on what apps were running in the background.

I think the Itunes on my computer/iphone is a better setup than android market place by a long shot. And the amount of apps it not even close, lots of options. I do think it is easier as well although I have had a Itouch for years.

KC

jzajzz

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
I had the droid for about a month and did not like it. You had to keep an eye on what apps were running in the background.

I think the Itunes on my computer/iphone is a better setup than android market place by a long shot. And the amount of apps it not even close, lots of options. I do think it is easier as well although I have had a Itouch for years.

KC

You are right about Itunes .. that's something I missed..

but you don't have to keep an eye on the apps on the background with the droid... Android close the apps you need it to.. of course you can get task killer to do it manually but with the Droid.. the memory is really not affected much by running apps ...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro