Transformers talking on my iphone.

upinhere65

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Hello all, new member here.

Wonder if someone else has experienced this, but my wife is the iphone user. Lately alot when we have been talking on the phone I've noticed that her voices will breaks up on the recieving end really bad and I swear it's like hearing Autobots transforming.
We don't drop the call but it happens everyday we talk. I though maybe it was my crackberry but then I get the same thing on a LAN line. Very strange.

Wonder if it's the phone or AT&T?

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Hello all, new member here.

Wonder if someone else has experienced this, but my wife is the iphone user. Lately alot when we have been talking on the phone I've noticed that her voices will breaks up on the recieving end really bad and I swear it's like hearing Autobots transforming.
We don't drop the call but it happens everyday we talk. I though maybe it was my crackberry but then I get the same thing on a LAN line. Very strange.

Wonder if it's the phone or AT&T?

Run, run... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! Your wife is a Decepticon sent by the Fallen One!!! :eek:

upinhere65

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Ha...all women are Decepticons and consume all energon cubes.

I don't get the problem over speakers just duriing normal conversations (like you can have that with your spouse). But I will have to check with AT&T, it seems to have started after their wonderful network upgrades. I have to start isolating the areas that it's accurring in I might be able to pinpoint a specific zone.

Don't like Starscreames useless chatter and interference.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods