Google Apps "Vacation Responder"

igu

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Hello

I'm looking for a solution to handle Google's "vacation responder" from my iPhone. This is used in my Google Apps Premier Edition setup, which works great from the Apple provided functionality through EAS. However I really miss this type of functions while on the road and you need to let people know that you are slow on email replies.

I've searched the TiPB and other places for any useful information but so far I've not come up with anything.

So have anyone else found a way to manage this GApps setting from their mobile phone?

For those of you who are not quite familiar with the vacation responder it's the equivalence of an out of office reply in Exchange environments.

Thanks
igu

igu

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Yes and unfortunately the mobile site doesn't provide you with an interface to settings.

My search continues...

igu

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
you are right,but what is your point ?

My point is I cannot change my automatic replies while on the move and I'm still looking for ideas.

Even though I can access the non mobile site through Safari on the phone I cannot change the automatic reply message as it doesn't scroll the input field. Is this a know issue? :confused:

Maybe we're not that many using the combination I'm using but I still have high hopes to get help from the forums :)

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
My point is I cannot change my automatic replies while on the move and I'm still looking for ideas.

Even though I can access the non mobile site through Safari on the phone I cannot change the automatic reply message as it doesn't scroll the input field. Is this a know issue? :confused:

Maybe we're not that many using the combination I'm using but I still have high hopes to get help from the forums :)
that was actually a junk post so they could get enough posts to post a spam link

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77