puch notifications makin me crazy

JamesUK#IM

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Can i assume you have jailbroken your phone and installed 'PushFix' from Rock or Cydia?

If so, then you and everyone else who has downloaded 'PushFix' are now sharing the same "push number" and you all get the same push messages and not the ones that you should be receiving.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
jailbroken? push is one of the things that breaks and doesn't have a fix for everyone

your solution is to either not use push or not jailbreak

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I guess the first question I would have is what notifications are you talking about? Notifications from maybe Facebook, or a twitter type app?

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I know there was some sort of Facebook and AT&T issue where others' notifications showed up, but I don't know if the iPhone was included in the list of affected phones. You can try looking at the Facebook Settings (Settings app, towards the bottom). In the Facebook Settings, choose the Push Notifications option. (This is different than the Notifications option in the main settings screen.)

If this doesn't work, I would personally uninstall Facebook, reboot the device (yes, I know this is not supposed to be necessary, but I'm old school Windows), and then reinstall it from the app store.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR