Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

69 Posts

Post Concept of Future Iphone....

I was doing some news reading and I stumbled across an article from iphonealley dated 1-21-2010 and the header called "Apple Considering Covering iPhones, iPods In Solar Cells?"

This thought came to mind. I'm sure you will find this link very interesting relating to the same idea by Nokia. Here is the link to the video of Nokia's vision of future phones in regards to the solar cells and many more interesting ideas...

Nokia - Video

Here is the link to the NOKIAs page pertaining to this device:
    Nokia - The Morph concept

I'm just curious as to what Apple will have in mind when they see these type of ideas coming from Nokia. Don't take me wrong, I own a iPhone 3G and anxious to see what this next generation iphone will be since my contract is coming up. But if Nokia is coming up with some incredible ideas being that they are just concept ideas.... I'm sure APPLE will be able to still leave us in AWE when they roll their products out. Of course.... we just won't be allowed to see the sneak peak or know what the future holds until the product is due for almost release.

These pattens that apple is filing, are sort of matching in a way to what Nokia is doing in some areas.

What are your thoughts on this MORPH technology from Nokia... what do you think APPLE will do to gain the lead in technology.

iMore Intermediate

268 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,205 Global Posts

Great video man, this does have me wondering man what is the smartphone going to look like in 3 years. its nuts how fast this market is evolving