- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone 2G Frozen.
Hello I have an iPhone 2G that I upgraded to 3.1.2. These are the steps that I did to "freeze" it.
* I jailbroke it with iphonedownloadblog's guide to jailbreaking with blackra1n.
* I followed all the steps with ^
* I resynced my backedup data to the phone again.
* It said "Restoring data or something" and then it rebooted.
* Ever since then the phone reboots or attempts to turn on it is stuck with the Apple Logo and a white bar underneath it. This bar has been there for like an hour and rebooting does not help.
- Can anyone tell me a solution or an explanation of why this happened?
- 01-19-2010, 12:54 AM #2
When you attempt jailbreaking your device this sometimes happens. Just a risk you run when jailbreaking. Try putting the phone into recovery mode, restore and then try again. If you need more information please search the jailbreak forum and check out the sticky threads.
- 01-19-2010, 02:10 PM #3