2 iPhones, 1 MacBook, Notes are GONE!

benzeb

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I have an unusual (I think) problem. We have 2 iPhone 3G's that are updated on a regular basis. We have a MacBook running OS X 10.5.8. The Notes on my husband's phone are gone! He has my notes. Oddly, my MacBook does not have -/Library/Application Support/MobileSync and I do not know why. Before I use Time Machine to see if I can find the backup of his phone, I thought I would ask if anyone had an easier solution to finding his notes. It is imperative that we find his notes as he has his Teacher Inservice hours recorded there!

benzeb

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
The last backup of his phone was a couple of weeks ago. We use one iTunes account. It seems that this has happened fairly recently, possibly with in iPhone OS change. His phone has not synced to mine as our contact lists are still separate. When we sync the phones, the MacBook knows which phone is there. He has recreated his Inservice Hours from sign in logs at his school but now we would just like to figure out what happened. We've used Macs for 20+ years and this is our first real problem.