iTablet/iSlate Rumors on the blog

TeknologeeFreak

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
From the latest posting here on the blog, you know, the one about the Chinese leaked info...It leads me to believe that maybe iPhone OS 4.0 is possibly the OS that it will run on...Will 4.0 be here sooner than we thought? What better way to beta test a cross-platform OS than to have it running on millions of devices already rooted and ready for action. Again, Im a wishful thinker, so no hating! :p

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Not hating at all but :D I pretty much disregard all the rumors on the blog. Most of them never turn out to be true anyway. I think these rumors are part of a misinformation campaign by Apple to throw us off the scent. Apple likes to make a big splash with a new technology. Leaking actual product info, on purpose or not, would hurt that. Just my opinion.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I dunno. I'm sure, like the Mac, the iTablet will be more powerful than the iPhone therefor it's OS will have many extra features that the iPhone OS doesn't have. However, it does make sense that the iPhone would get a less powerful version of the iTablet's OS. It's going to be interesting to see what happens this coming year!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR