void my warranty

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I don't think that voids the warranty - if it does, that's just stupid. I was actually considering doing it to my iPhone soon as well.

John T

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
Warranty covers faults resulting from the iPhone. Faults resulting from misuse by the user are not covered. Defacing the phone could hardly be blamed on the equipment! ;)

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Warranty covers faults resulting from the iPhone. Faults resulting from misuse by the user are not covered. Defacing the phone could hardly be blamed on the equipment! ;)

you would be surprised.

if what was brushed at all is inside the phone this could easily be grounds for problems. they could claimedwhat was brushed on your vaporize and get into the circuitry when heated or it flake off and get into speakers or onto contacts, etc.

not saying that's fair, just that it could be what happens

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I don't think that voids the warranty - if it does, that's just stupid. I was actually considering doing it to my iPhone soon as well.

IMO voiding the warranty would be opening the phone or getting it wet... but im not apple ^^

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site

hm I'll have to ask someone who works at apple and say my friend did it to his iPhone and just wanted to know : )

John T

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
you would be surprised.

if what was brushed at all is inside the phone this could easily be grounds for problems. they could claimedwhat was brushed on your vaporize and get into the circuitry when heated or it flake off and get into speakers or onto contacts, etc.

not saying that's fair, just that it could be what happens

Sorry but I don't follow your "reasoning".

I was simply quoting facts - in escence, a pr?cis of Apple's warranty.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Well I called Apple today and I found out my warranty won't get voided because its not like I did anything to the inside. I didn't open my phone or take out screws so I'm all set. so remember if you brush the chrome bezel your warranty will not get voided but someday in the near future I think Apple will add this to the list and yeah void your warranty.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2