mails sending or replaying dissapared

yelkenci

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
hia, first all my mail page got blank! contuniu to recive mails but no view.. just black seen.. later I turned of all my mails and turned on again than all mail boxes came back! how ever now I can only recive and read my mails but cant send or replay any! necessary buttons disappeared! does anybody knows the reason? any recomendation?
thanks in advance
yelkenci

g1r_g3n1us

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Yelkenci, can you please explain more? I dont understand what your trying to say.

I get that somethings wrong with your mail. you cant reply* or send mail because what buttons are not there? and where is there? and have you tried deleting and readding your mail accounts?

and how do you have a black screen if your viewing your mail?

Little more info about your issue and your phone (eg: What model? service? jailbroken? unlocked?)

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Yelkenci, are you using MobileME or Gmail? I've noticed that Mobile ME has been slow for a few days. I've just now switched back to using my MobileME.

I'd suggest powering off your device, and back on, and see where you stand...

yelkenci

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
hi, problem was;
when you click on mail shortcut button on home page, it took to mail accounts page but whole screen was black! mail dowloaded at the back but no view! later I turned of all my mail accounts ( pop acounts) and switched them on again.. by doing this mail accounts appaired again, however the the bant at the bottom of mail page with send recive buttons dissapared.. so I only view the mails but not able to replay or forward thm since the bar at the bottom of the page dissapared..sp to solve this I turned of all mail accounts, and created a totaly new mail account brought back the replay, refresh etc bar on the page now I have the full functions back.. I dont know what created this problem, it might be memory problem..

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
hi, problem was;
when you click on mail shortcut button on home page, it took to mail accounts page but whole screen was black!

I've seen this happen a few time since 3.1.2 and it seems to happen if you open the mail account as you are changing the orientation of the phone so as it opens it tries to change the layout and boom.

To fix I've:
- restarted the phone
OR
- using SBSettings - killed the mail app and reopened it

I'm just more careful now about how I am holding the phone when I open mail. Hopefully this is addressed in 3.1.3 or 3.2.