group lists

omar8012

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
hey guys,

is there a way to creat a group list within your contacts. my blackberry let me create a contact i called "buddies" so when ever i wanted to create or forward a text message to just these friends all i would do is click on buddies in my contacts and it would send to everyone in that list. can i do this somehow with the iphone?

Last edited:

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
is that what the app is called "groups"?

Correct. When you go to the App Store, just type "groups" in the search bar. What should pop-up as the first choice is "Groups:Drag & Drop Contact Management.....". The same thing should show up on your iPhone if you use the App Store on it.

BTW, you may want to look at "ABC Contacts: Contacts Manager" and "Pocket Informant" as well.;)

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
i use Groups, and it works great. well, it did. i use it in conjunction with FastContacts. i had several groups setup and all was working fine. just looked today (synced with iTunes 2 days ago) and now realize my groups have gone missing. perhaps something went awry when i last sync'd? weird.

omar8012

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
i have checked out all the group apps that you guys have suggested, and they all work with group lists for email and not texts. is there any apps for sending texts to a group and not just for emails to a group.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro