getting more pages from apple

blackhart

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
does anyone know if we will be getting more pages on the iphones??
and does anyone want more or im i the only one who is desperat for more

g1r_g3n1us

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
jailbreak your phone and get categories, reduces your icons, and allows more pages.. thats all I can say.

flyingember has a point. you should post this in the apple developers forum not here.

blackhart

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
been there done that still waiting, dont care to jailbreak, i have ex pages 17
but when i sync have to redo them {today in iphone podcast to learn how}

blackhart

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
17 pages how

ill try and walk through
load all pages, put voice memos on last page in last spot,move last app from 10th page over pushing voice off, fill empty hole on 10th page with a app,then restart phone u should now have a new page repeat as needed
FYI anytime u sync you will have to redo If u wifi you wont have to this is why i am i want more pages its great till i need to sync hope that works 4 u

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I couldn't even fathom having more than 11 pages. At present I just have 4, and sometimes I think that's too much. But, I was under the impression that even if you had more than 11 pages, the apps would install, albeit you couldn't see said icons for it. But, if you searched, you'd still find the app, no?

g1r_g3n1us

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't even fathom having more than 11 pages. At present I just have 4, and sometimes I think that's too much. But, I was under the impression that even if you had more than 11 pages, the apps would install, albeit you couldn't see said icons for it. But, if you searched, you'd still find the app, no?

yes you can just search using spotlight on your phone and it will show you the installed application.

Thats pretty wicked.. though 17 pages seems a bit much.. i keep mine to 1, with categories.

blackhart

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
i got it from {today in iphone} podcast episode 92-96 u can also fill spots with same safri icons to save time and i dont like the search feature because i cant see my apps
17 pages isnt so extreme............ well maybe a little