IPhone and You Tube App-Login problem

bripat22

Jun 8, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone else had the problem of your YouTube app logging out and not being able to log back in as the app won't accept your username or password?

I know this may be a question asked many times and I've googled the topic but none of the solutions offered (confirming e-mail, changing password) has worked.

Thanks for any suggestions!

echopulse

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Solution

I had the same problem and I found a solution that works for me.

First you have to have a gmail account. Sign into Youtube on the website, using your gmail account. Then link your gmail account to your YouTube account. Then, on the iPhone, sign into YouTube using your full gmail address.

After that, visit fairtax.org (o.k. you don't really have to do that, but you should check it out anyway!

Rob_N

Aug 30, 2009
Visit site
I had the same problem and I found a solution that works for me.

First you have to have a gmail account. Sign into Youtube on the website, using your gmail account. Then link your gmail account to your YouTube account. Then, on the iPhone, sign into YouTube using your full gmail address.

After that, visit fairtax.org (o.k. you don't really have to do that, but you should check it out anyway!
This didn't work for me.I had to go into my Youtube account and unlink it from my gmail account then change the Youtube password and then I was able to login on the iphone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner