Iphone keeps crashing

Daedalus#IM

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
my iphone keeps crashing, i've jailbroken it and the current firmware is 3.0 and i currently have winterboard installed as well as cydia and [edited].

what happens is the battery says 50% and then just turns off... then when i plug my phone in to charge it take an incredibly long time for it to charge up enough for it to run, however when it is back up the batery is at 50%, i let it charge to 100% and its doing the same thing any help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This could be many things, is it a 3G? did you have these issues before you Jailbroke? If not you might try backing it up and do a restore to the newest firmware and see if you have the problem. If you don't then you jailbreak it with blackra1n and see if you get the same problems again. If it continues to give problems whether it's jailbroken or not it may be a hardware issue or battery issue.

Daedalus#IM

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
its a 3gs and right now i cant even get it to turn on... it was at 100% charge when it crashed... last time i got it back up was when i was charging it... i only started getting this problem 1 day after installing winterboard... i figure just uninstalling it would fix the problem... but i've been charging my phone for over 2 hours now and it still hasn't been able to charge enough to turn on... i jailbroke it like 3months ago...

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I would say try and turn it on while plug in . If that doesnt work , upgrade to 3.1.2 and rejailbreak with Blackra1n .

Daedalus#IM

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
the think is i have it plugged in but i can't access it... like it shows the lightning bolt and a small red bar... don't know how to access the phone... tried the home button the power button and both at the same time nothing turns it on...

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
If it is showing a lighting bolt and a red bar the battery is very low . Try plugging it directly into the wall , not through a power strip .

Daedalus#IM

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
no water contact and it was plugged into power directly and not into the computer for sometime earlier... ill try it again when i get the chance! ill post if that was the fix of not later

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR