Adobe flashplayer???

Gee8273

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Every time I try to view certain pics or videos it says I need to update my flashplayer but when I try to do ititsays that iPhone restricts the use of the flashplayer etc... Any advice?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The iPhone cannot view flash on the web. Period. There is no app for that. You simply can't view flash enabled sites on an iPhone.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
From what I've heard, there are still no plans for a mobile version of Flash. This is why MS is working on a server side solution with Silverlight.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Hopefully in 4.0 Wasnt there a rumor going around that adobe and apple were going to make a pact?

With some of the words thrown around by Adobe recently, I wouldn't expect Apple to come up to them begging for a mobile version. In fact, I'd more expect Adobe to go to Apple asking what they can do to make this happen, but until Flash is less of a resource hog and more stable, I don't see Apple jumping up and down to add something to the iPhone that will degrade general web browsing performance.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I believe html5 is the solution, but everyone has to jump ship from flash.

While it is possible, there's no standard ( the standard itself is still being revised )for HTML5 yet, it is a ways off before all browsers and subsequently all web developers go to it.

Unfortunately, flash is usable by a very large base of web browsing population, it will be a while before flash disappears. Adobe just has to make it better is all....which might be asking a lot LOL.

Gee8273

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Is there anything that I can do to view the movies and videos? I'm new to this whole thing. Also, I was looking for help on why I can't connect to YouTube on my unlocked iPhone. Any advice? I got some advice yesterday but wasn't sure if it would hurt more than help so I am a bit hesitant.

anon(4671651)

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I just tried out some of the HTML5 demos, I have to say im very impressed. Theyve even said that some will work in mobile safari. So guess well have to wait and see :)

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Flash is the biggest thing missing from this phone. Even more than customizing for non-jailbreakers. I wish it would happen.

Josh

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice